Monday 29 September 2008

Slowly but surely...

I finally decided to continue tinkerbell this week end, and I have to say some of the colours are very weird. I can only hope DBF is right and that it's essential for the overall look.

Zohrah, why would you want me to move to Singapore? I would die from the heat !!! ;)

in the meantime, I will shortly stitch for Autumn ("Autumn Harvest" from LHN) and Halloween ("Stitchy Witchy"), before stitching Christmas ornaments. I don't think we'll see the halloween fairy this year anymore... too straining for my eyes...

---------------------

Finalement j'ai pris la fée clochette ce week end pour bosser dessus. Les couleurs sont un peu space pour le moment, et j'espère que DBF a raison et que c'es tune étape nécessaire pour le résultat final.

le plan global est de broder pour l'Automne ("Autumn harvest" de LHN) et halloween (Stitchy Witchy) avant de passer à Noel. Je ne continuerai pas l'haloween fairy cette année, trop dur pour les yeux !!!

3 comments :

Nathdmc said...

Moi j'la trouve toute mimi tinkerbell !!!!! C'était comment ton week-end en angleterre ?
Biz et Bon courage, Nath.

Anonymous said...

Very cute !

Anonymous said...

Je ne trouve pas les couleurs bizarres