Tuesday 14 October 2008

Autumn Harvest finished !

Well, there isn't much else to say... Except that you see I didn't stitch the alphabeth, and I added my name and date in the same cross stitch style (instead of the usual backstitch sign).

I think I will turn it into a frame or a cushion, I'm not sure yet...

Now I will stitch an Halloween Mill Hill kit I had for a long time...

-------------------------

Ben voilà, il est fini... Il n'y a pas grand chose à en dire à part que j'ai enlevé l'alphabet et ajouté mon nom et date en point de croix plutôt que le petit signe en point arrière.

Je ne sais pas encore ce que je vais en faire, un coussin ou un cadre...

Pour l'instant je me remet à un kit Halloween de Mill Hill

3 comments :

Nathdmc said...

C'est pas mal du tout !!!! Orianne a trouvé ton ouvrage "drolement chouette" !
Biz, Nath.

Chris said...

Very cute! I didn't buy this one because I wasn't excited about yet another alphabet so I think your changes are great.

Ginny said...

Nice job, as always. I like the changes you've made.