Monday 10 November 2008

Winter comes early?

I was very well inspired to slip this little Mill Hill ornament kit in my traveling bag this weekend, because I was totally hooked, and not only did I stitch only that, but I stitched more than usual !

At the beginning of the week end it was only some white threads in the middle of the body, and a day and a half later, it was a full snowman witht the trimmings !

Even worse, I started a new Mill Hill christmas ornament, a little stocking.

So why the sudden passion? I think I enjoyed beading so much on the Halloween fairy I didn't want to stop...

-----------------------

J'ai été bien inspirée de glisser ce petit kit Mill Hill dans mon sac de voyage... car non seulement je n'ai brodé que ça, mais j'ai aussi brodé plus que d'habitude.

Au début du week end, ce n'était que quelques lignes de blanc, et un jour et demie après, c'était un bonhomme de neige avec son chapeau et un bonhomm een pain d'épices !!!

Et même pire, en rentrant je me suis précipitée sur un autre kit, une petite botte de Noel.

Alors, pourquoi cette passion subite? Je crois que j'ai tellement adoré faire les perles avec la fée Halloween que je ne peux plus m'arrêter...

10 comments :

Ginny said...

He's adorable! I have a beaded snowman kit that I need to finish . . . maybe you can be my inspiration!

Bonnie said...

He's very cute.

annelize said...

I'm a big fan of the Mill Hill beaded decorations. I made a set of Father Christmas heads, and some tasselled hanging things that were great fun. They are addicitive!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

He is soo cute.

I did one of the mill hill ornaments and had so much fun doing them I had to do 4 more.

Hope to get some more and do them.

Ginnie said...

Oh he looks great - I have a Mill Hill Sugar Plum fairy I must get started on.

Anonymous said...

il est adorable !

Nathdmc said...

Waouhhh !!!! Je te comprends, c'est super chouette !!! J'aime beaucoup !
Bizoux et Bonne continuation,
Nath.

Sandra said...

This is so cute!!! Love snowmen, with the tiny gingerbread cookie looks irresistible!

Anonymous said...

trop choupi ce petit bonhomme de neige! je ne suis aps encore dans les broderies de Noel pour l'instant!
bisous

ANGIE SB said...

He is very pretty!, adorable
Congratulations
Kisses, Angie