Thursday 19 February 2009

Finally finished !!!

I'm still alive... barely. I still have digestive problems, even if I try to live normally. And I am quite tired...

So I sleep a lot, and I don't stitch !!! But I finally finished the needlework shop from Country Cottage Needleworks.

And on Monday I had my new charts, hourray ! I don't know which one to start... I have 3 charts from Little House Needleworks: "coming to America", "Embroidery Guild", and "Hen house". I don't know...

I had to pay 10 euros in customs, seriously, just for that I wouldn't order from there anymore. A shame, because the service was superb. So I can only recommend ABC Therapy ;)

-----------------------------------

Je suis toujours en vie... à peine. Disons que j'essaye de vivre normalement, mais mon système digestif ne m'aime pas. Donc ca traîne, et en plus je suis hyper fatiguée, et du coup...

La fin de Needlework shop de Country Cottage Needleworks arrive très très lentement du coup, mais... voilà !!!!

Et maintenant, j'hésite quoi commencer dans les charts de LHN que j'ai enfin eus lundi. "Coming to America", "Embroidery Guild" ou "Hen house". Donc je sais pas encore...

Par contre, j'ai du débourser 10 euros de douanes, franchement, c'est pas cool, ca donne à réfléchir à deux fois pour commender chez eux... Ce qui est dommage, car le service était top.

10 comments :

Annie said...

Sorry you're still feeling poorly. Hope your stomach starts to play nice soon.

The piece is beautiful. I'm sure you'll enjoy looking at that.

The customs issue is not really related to the vendor... just the fact that the goods are imported form the U.S. I assume. Unless it was something in the packaging that alerted the customs officials.

Mylene said...

A beautiful finish!!

Hope you feel better very soon.

Milly~ said...

Nice work San. So sorry you've been ill. Hope you are on the road to recovery now.

Ginny said...

Such lovely colors in this piece! Great job.

I hope you feel better soon.

Anne R said...

Still under the weather, eh? I hope you'll feel better _soon_!

It's a great finish, anyways! <3

Anonymous said...

La douane c'est un peu du hasard...
Soit ils prennent ton colis ou pas :)
Moi cela m'est jamais arrive je crois les doigts.
Allez reprends vite des forces !

Anonymous said...

Contente de te lire mais désolée que ça n'aille pas top!
Bravo pour ta boutique, j'adoooore!!
Comme Lutine, je suis toujours passée au travers pour les fournitures de loisirs créatifs.
Connais tu Broderieshop en France? C'est biensur plus cher qu'aux US mais rapide et frais de port gratuits à partir de 40E, si ça compense avec la douane...
Soigne toi bien.
Gros bisous!!

Nathdmc said...

Coucou ! Contente de te RElire, je te souhaite de guérir bien vite !
Très jolie ta boutique, en quoi vas-tu la finitionner ?
Bizoux,
Nath.

Ellen said...

Beautiful finish! Hope you are feeling better now.

Hugs

Iris said...

Your finish looks gorgeous !!!