Wednesday 25 March 2009

Un update (si si !)

Before you wonder where I am...

Here is my progress on "Coming to America". End of the week, I was very motivated and stitched most of the house, and then on Saturday I found a crochet doily magazine, and that was it, I had to make a doily.

I know it looks like the house is going one way, and the people are a bit... well... But it's just a scanner effect !

The weather was so nice until Monday, and now it's horrible, rain, wind... yuck !

"Japan Style" magazine has an article on amigurumis, and I bought a book on Amazon, so I feel I will make some crochet critters for Easter soon...

--------------------------------

Avant que vous ne vous demandiez où je suis... Voici l'état de "Coming to America". Ca a l'air penché, mais ce n'est qu'un effet de scanner !

En fin de semaine dernière, j'étais très motivée, et la maison est montée vite. Mais Samedi j'ai trouvé un magazine de napperons au crochet et je me suis mise à faire ça à la place. Sans compter qu'il faisait beau et il fallait en profiter.

Maintenant le temps est à la pluie et au vent, c'est horrible !

"Japan Style" magazine a un article sur les amigurumis, du coup j'ai aussi acheté un livre et je compte bien faire quelques poussins et autres pour Paques !

4 comments :

Kucki68 said...

Let Ellis Island grow! I have visited there when the museum was new and the whole immigrant experience was wonderfully presented.

Unknown said...

Great progress! The weather here sucks too. Its cold, cloudy and snowing! Please come to my blog as I have something for you.

Nathdmc said...

C'est vrai que l'effet scanner est un peu bizarre.....
Moi j'ai sorti les aiguilles à tricoter turbo pour finir un chauffe-épaules pour mes nièces.....
Belle avancée ! j'ai hâte de voir les napperons que tu as fait.
Bizoux du soir,

Unknown said...

This is a lovely piece of stitching! I went to New York once via Liberty Island and was unable to visit Ellis Island as it was closed.

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)