Friday 17 April 2009

Pachirisu-gumi

This is a Pachirisu, from Pokemon (model here). Everything was fine, until I had to attach the tail (and it's too heavy so the poor critter can't stand on its own) and I made the face (a total yuckyness).

So what was supposed to be the most complex amigurumi I made so far is also the ugliest, and I don't know how to fix it. Or do I have to say it has a character of its own?

----------------------

Voici un pachirisu, de Pokemon (modèle ici).

Tout allait bien jusqu'à ce que j'attache la longue queue qui a déséquilibré la bête, et surtout que je fasse le visage, qui est un ratage complet.

Ce qui devait être l'amigurumi le plus complexe que j'aie fait est devenu aussi le plus moche. A moin que ce ne soit qu'une preuve de caractère de sa part?

6 comments :

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

He is cute!!!!

Nathdmc said...

Il est trop mimi !!!! je vois pas où il y a ratage....... Bravo pour le boulot,
Bizoux,

Anonymous said...

I think you could use some heavier stuffing in the bottom to avoid the tail making him fall over...Good luck!

Jenn M said...

I think he's actually quite cute! Maybe you just worked on him too long and got sick of seeing him?
Love, love, love those little chicks!
Jenn

stitcherw said...

Cute finish, I don't think it looks bad at all. It may not look just like the original, but that makes it unique. Lovely job on your scarf finish, and all your chicks in the egg boxes were adorable.
Sue

Lutine said...

je le trouve tres mignon !