Sunday 14 June 2009

And here is the Christmas girl, still in June

And here is a little Christmas girl to keep company to the little boy.Don't you think she has a little air of Pipi Longstockings?

I also made the pattern for the Christmas boy, you can now purchase it in the Boutique. This time I added loads of extra instruction pictures for even better clarity.

I started a little Tinkerbell, but DBF said I didn't have the right green for the dress... So I will have to continue next week (I do have right green at home).

------------------------

Voici la petite lutine dont je parlais plus tôt dans la semaine... N'a-t-elle pas un petit air de Fifi Brindacier?

J'ai aussi ajouté le pattern du petit gars de Noel dans la
Boutique. Cette fois j'ai ajouté plein de photos techniques.

J'ai aussi commencé une petite fée clochette, mais DBF a dit que j'avais pas le vert pour la robe, donc je vais devoir faire ça plus tard (j'ai le bon vert à la maison...)



4 comments :

Ginnie said...

She is very cute :-)

Nathdmc said...

Ils sont à croquer..... Beau travail et Félicitations pour ta boutique !
Poutoux,

Ginny said...

Oh, my, so very cute!! Great job!

Lutine said...

elle est trop mignonne !