Wednesday 23 September 2009

Long time no see...

It's been more than a month since my last post. Life has been quite eventful, so I will summerise. My work contract ended end of August, and without any new prospect, it was unemployement for me. And time for a life change. The most significant is that I'm moving in with DBF in France. Yeay !!! After 8 years of long distance, we are both happy of the opportunity ! Then I will see if I can recycle myself in anything fun job wise... In the meantime, it's back to cardboards and moving from one country to another ;)

Craftwise, here are a few beaded animals, I love making these !!!

--------------------

Ca fait un mois que je n'ai pas posté... Mais la vie a été assez mouvementée ! Mon contrat de travail s'étant achevé fin aout, et sans autre boulot, c'est l'occasion de revenir en France et d'emménager chez DBF. Après 8 ans de relation à longue distance, on attendait que ça ! Donc avant de chercher à me recycler, je suis à nouveau dans les cartons de déménagement, pour changer une nouvelle fois de pays.

Au niveau des crafts, voici des animaux en perle, j'adore les faire !!!





5 comments :

annelize said...

Welcome back, San! I was getting worried about you. Good luck with setting up home with DBF and I hope you find a job you like.

Annie said...

I was wondering about you. Glad you are ok. You must be really good at packing and moving by now! Hope everything goes smoothly.

The beaded critters are so cute. I love that bunny the best!

Nathdmc said...

Ahhhh contenete de te lire, je commencais à m'inquiéter ! la décision est prise, c'est génial !!! Tous mes voeux de bonheur à vous 2. Bon courage pour les cartons,
Gros poutoux,

Chiloe said...

Je ne savais pas que n'avait qu'un CDD en Belgique. J'espère que tu vas retrouver quelque chose rapidement ;-)

Bonne chance pour ta nouvelle vie avec DBF. Eh, c'est peut etre le moment de nous faire un petit bébé !!! :-D

Annette said...

You have a busy life.
Hope you find something soon.

The animals are lovely