Saturday 1 May 2010

KC blog day 6 - Revisit a past F/O

Bring the fortune and life of a past finished project up to the present. Document the current state and use of an object you have knitted or crocheted, whether it is the hat your sister wears to school almost every day, or a pair of socks you wore until they were full of hole. Or maybe that jumper that your did just didn’t like that much…

I don't have much of an answer for that one. My mom knitted me jumpers, but they got passed on my grandma who is recycling everything. My mom likes to say she never bought a bra in her life !!! Recycling clothes from others, and a bit of sewing of course...

-----------------------------------------

Revisite un ancien projet terminé
Fais revenir au présent un ancien projet terminé. Explique l'état et l'utilité d'un objet que tu as tricoté ou crocheté, que ce soit un chapeau que ta soeur porte à l'école presque tous les jours ou une paire de chaussettes que tu a porté jusqu'à ce qu'elles soient trouées. Ou peut-être ce pull-over que tu n'aimes finalement pas trop...

Je sèche un peu sur cette question. Ma maman m'a fait des pulls, qui sont ensuite allés à ma grand mère. Ma mère aime dire que ma grand mère n'a même jamais acheté un soutien gorge, tellement elle récupère les vêtements des autres... avec un eu de couture parfois !

1 comment :

Annette said...

The first sweather I ever knitted, I still have, I love it because I made it myself. But it's to big. If I buy clothes the sleevs are alwaays to short so I knitted them longer but not only that by mistake I made the whole sweater bigger...hihi