Wednesday 23 June 2010

Bunny and black

First, here is a little bunny I made with Be Stitched newsletter pattern from today. It's so cute I had to make it straight away !!!

I also ordered tatting books and stuff from that online shop. It's incredible that this side of thepond the craft is inexistant or so....

Yesterday I dared making a navy blue necklace. And I like it !!!! I loved just creating a pattern and making it in thread....

------------------------------

Tout d'abord, voici un petit lapin qui vient de la newsletter de Be Stitched ce matin. J'ai aussi commandé des livres et trucs de frivolité sur ce site. C'est dingue tout ce qui se trouve aux states et qu'on n'a pas ici.

Hier j'ai fait un collier bleu marine, et finalement j'aime ça !!!! Et c'est fun de créer un motif et de le faire en fil !



6 comments :

Annie said...

You are really getting good at this tatting thing. The bunny is adorable and the necklace is so beautiful and perfectly made!

Nathdmc said...

Ohhhh !!! Tout mimi le lapinou. Comme toi, j'aime beaucoup les bijoux en frivolité, très beau ton collier !
Poutoux,

Annette said...

I love your nacklace... so beautifull...cute bunny

Lutine said...

Vraiment superbe !
c'est très raffiné.

Heather said...

What a talent you have. I love the necklace and the colours for the bunny are great.

Agnieszka Winnicka said...

I love the navy blue, it's perfect for summer. Especially when it is so hot that you can't wear any other jewelry but natural fibers. Beautiful!!!