Monday 23 August 2010

I know, it's 7h20, and we are leaving in an hour. But I'm too excited !!!!

So I post this little white dragon I made to pass the time yesterday. It was the big craze at a moment a few years ago, and I made a yellow dragon at that time, but I wasn't so skilled back then. Even today, it's hard with all the split rings, and I had to do the second wings 3 times !!!!

Now I have to find what to tat on the trip : snowflakes, edgings and such I guess....

--------------------------------

Je sais, il est 7h20, et dans une heure on est partis, mais je suis trop excitée !!!

Donc je poste ce dragon que j'ai fait hier pour patienter. C'était la grande mode de le faire il y a quelques années, et il est particulièrement délicat à faire, avec plein de split rings. J'ai du recommencer la deuxième aile 3 fois !!!!

Maintenant, je vais faire des flocons, des petits trucs pendant le voyage....

Nath, tu devais être fatiguée, dans le post précédent j'ai dit que j'avais doublé le sac. Je double souvent mes sacs en tricot, car sinon ils sont trop lâches ! Sauf quand ils sont en forme de bourse, on dirait que ça tient mieux !

7 comments :

Corina said...

Beautiful!
Have a good trip!

Annette said...

Wow how beautifull is that!!!

Typstatting said...

Hvae a great trip and lovely dragon.

Suztats said...

The dragon turned out really well! Hope you have a wonderful time!

BSOTF said...

Nicely done dragon & enjoy your trip. I don't know why anyone would think you was excited at all over your trip...LOL! Girl, go & have fun! It's great to know that you are so excited!!!

Agnieszka Winnicka said...

Have a great trip to NY, you will like it here :))
Dragon is awesome, I need to make some for my fellow tatters to bring good luck :))

Nathdmc said...

Gloups !!!! Bin vi, c'est vrai, que tu le dis..... holala, je suis confuse.......
Superbe ton dragon, j'aimerai avoir ton niveau, mais il faudrait déjà que je m'y mette vraiment....
Bon voyage à vous 2,
Gros poutoux, Nath.