Wednesday 14 December 2011

Time to crochet....

Here is a new addition to the cute family, Cuppy the little cup. I love cups, and I already made one ages ago, but I gave it to my mom. This time I added a saucer (idea of DBF), a sugar and.... a speculoos biscuit. After all, we live in the North of France, and that's how they serve coffee, with this little ginger cookie.

I installed it on top of the coffee machine, it's all in the theme.

--------------------------------

Voici Cuppy la petite tasse, la nouvelle arrivante dans la famille des mignons tout plein. J'adore les tasses, et j'n avais déjà fait une il y a longtemps, mais je l'ai donnée à ma maman. Cette fois-ci, j'ai ajouté une soucoupe (idée de DBF), un sucre et... un speculoos. Après tout, on ne vit pas dans le Nord pour rien !


Je l'ai installé sur la machine à café...

2 comments :

Lutine said...

C'est trop mignon ! Bravo !

Nathdmc said...

Pour moi ce sera one cup of tea please..... ;-))
C'est super mimi, j'aime beaucoup !
Poutoux à vous 2, Nath.