Friday 10 February 2012

TIAS finished, doily and felted animals

We only had one day of snow, but now it's still very cold ! Half the time I feel like curling up in bed, and half the time I want to go out in the freezing sun !

The TIAS is finished : it's a goat. If I had to choose a pattern, I would have never tatted a goat, but I really like it. It's cute, and it feels like Easter time. I really enjoyed the TIAS experience : the expectation of the next piece to tat, wondering what the finished piece will be, and the challenge of having to use new tatting techniques.... And of course the fun of being part of a group of people tatting the same thing at the same time.

Now I only tat the doily. Here is a picture of the progress. There is a problem with this pattern : the number of ds is not indicated for the trefoils !!! So I had to strain my eyes on the picture of the finished piece, and guess. This isn't serious work from the book people.

I also sewed a bit. I made a felt bunny, and a felt owl. I'm in the middle of a fabric bunny at the moment. Somehow I always love to make soft toys ;)



---------------------------------

On n'a eu qu'un jour de neige, et maintenant on a très froid. La moitié du temps j'ai envie de rester sous la couette, et l'autre moitié j'ai envie d'aller me balader au soleil.


Le TIAS est fini, et c'est devenu une chèvre. Jamais je n'aurais fait une chèvre si j'avais du choisir un modèle, mais maintenant qu'elle est là, je la trouve super mignonne ! J'ai adoré toute l'expérience du TIAS, les rendez-vous tous les 3 jours avec un nouveau morceau du modèle, devoir utiliser des nouvelles techniques de frivolité, et bien sûr le fait de participer à quelque chose avec d'autres gens à travers le monde.


Maintenant je continue seulement mon napperon, et je suis tombée sur un os : il manque des numéros sur le modèle pour les trèfles !!! C'est pas très sérieux tout ça, j'ai du essayer de deviner d'après la photo finale.


J'ai aussi fait un peu de couture, voyez mon lapin et mon hibou en feutrine. Et je suis entrain de faire un lapin, mais en tissu cette fois-ci.... Je ne sais pas pourquoi, j'adore faire des animaux en peluche ;)

2 comments :

Annette said...

Beautifull pieces your have made!!

Michelle said...

Alors, on a bien fait ensemble. Je préfère la couleur de votre capre. : )

And I love the doily- excellent!