Monday 3 December 2012

Eated bunnies and tatted earings

Still in full making mode.... I wanted to share this little picture, that is a bit scary.

DBF comes home, I shows him my latest baby, the white bunny. After telling me it's lovely, he shoved the bunny .... in the T Rex's mouth !!!!

I live in a dangerous world....

On a more serious mode, I was inspired to make tatted earings. I started with snowflakes, because those are the ones people like, and then I toyed with seed beads.

I will make more I suppose, it's fun and quick to make. For the moment, I stiffed the ones I made with diluted glue as you can see on the picture.


--------------------------------------

Une petite image à partager : l'autre jour, DBF rentre, et je lui montre mon nouveau lapin, et pof ! il le met dans la bouche du TRex !!!! Je vis dans un monde dangereux....

Pour le moment, je fais des boucles d'oreilles en frivolité pour le marché de Noel de Mons en Baroeul ce week end. J'ai commencé par les étoiles de neige, car c'est ce qui plait, puis j'ai expérimenté avec des perles, et maintenant ce que j'ai déjà fait est entrain de durcir dans la colle diluée comme vous pouvez le voir sur la photo...

No comments :