Tuesday 12 August 2014

Evolution of a design

If you are a rainbow loom crafter, I'm sure you came across loads of Youtube tutorials to make little animals in rubber bands. After training with those, I decided to make my own kawai critter. On the right you can see the final cutie bear. Change the ears and you get a rabbit or whatever. I have to say the quality of the elastic bands play a big role on the final look.

I'm planning on writting a tutorial, when I'm sure of the design. Below you can see the different attempts.

-------------------------------------------

Si vous utilisez un rainbow loom, je suis sure que vous avez utilisé les différents tutos sur Youtube. Après avoir fait mon apprentissage, j'ai décidé de faire mon propre bonhomme super kawai. Mon préféré est cet ours blanc. En dessous vous pouvez voir les différentes variations. Notez que la qualité des élastiques est importante pour le rendu final. Je compte écrire un tuto prochainement.





No comments :