Friday 30 November 2007

Gingerbread Cottage day 2

As you can see, I haven't stitched much, mostly because I tend to fall asleep in the evening, so no long night stitching sessions. Not to mention a little cleaning session. Basically my house had stitching stuff all over. That's not the way to go.

But I stitched the roof, and started the white though.
You might notice a colour difference between this picture and the other one: photo vs scan. Yesterday my scanner wasn't recognized by the computer for some reason, and I was in a hurry, so I used my camera instead.

I usually scan wips, because the colours are consistant. If you use a camera, it will depend on so many factors, you will have different hues everyday !

It's Friday, the week end approaches fast, and I have to find motivation to do finishes... And before that, clear out the craftroom, or it's not workable in there.

I would also like to say hi to Edda, Lnanaa and the others who come often but don't dare commenting. Nice to see you here.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

You are progressing fast. Enjoy the weekend. Ann.

Edda said...

Love the progress you are making on the Gingerbread Cottage. You can be sure I´ll be commenting more now. LOL
Hope you have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yellow !!!! cela fait un bout de temps !!!!! Toujours plein d'aussi jolies choses ! Tu as des doigts d'or !
Biz et nice weekend, Nath.