Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Post Bonfire

The words are finished ! I kinda hate stitching words, well, I'm ok now, but there was a time when I couldn't stand them. Well, beats plain old ABC....

You can tell I'm back at work as I didn't stitch much !

I survived Bonfire night, all those fireworks really keep me on edge... and of course that makes DBF laugh.

Tracy, I can't belive they are going to change Stich and Craft to a general craft magazine ! There are already too many paper/craft magazines, it will be the end of them. And of course that happens when i start liking the new formula... Oh well, more money for me from not buying mags !

I still have to figure out how to unsubscribe from CrossStitcher, the phone system didn't work... I stopped the direct debit at the source anyway, so eventually they will figure it out by themselves.

Kris, I tried a few american magazines, and my favourite is CrossStitch and Needlework. I might subscribe to that one. As for the others... I don't really like the fact that the charts aren't in colour. When you get used to luxuries...
Post a Comment