Wednesday 7 November 2007

Update 5

Today DBF is going back home, and the weather is cloudy and cold. Plus I have a headache. HUm... not a happy place...

Don't really want to talk, just look at the picture ;)

I am stitching the green and the white of the border in parallel, with 2 needles. I don't usually do that, I tend to make a big thread mess att he back with this "stitch and park" method.

Tonight I will go to Hobbycraft to get some frames. Looks like Forest Snowfall is closer to the end than the beginning now....

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

This one looks really pretty!

Jenn M said...

It's looking really good; is the fabric dark purple or blue? I can't really tell on my monitor. Either way, I like it!

Becky K in OK said...

It's lovely and make want to curl up by the fireplace, if I had one, and stitch the night away.

Melissa said...

Wow, that's looking awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all your progresses. Ann.