Friday, 16 November 2007

Post disease?

Thank you so much for all your views on comments and blogs and things... We all seem to agree on those. Apparently, what screws things a bit is the feed readers. I'm a real Bloglines afficionado, so I won't bad mouth the readers. But the statistics aren't right anymore. I mean, if you put a counter on your page, but half the people are using feed readers, you will only be aware of half the people visiting.

Is there a way to know who subscribes to your blog, or at least the number?

Yesterday was quite dramatic for me. I don't know if it's the flu vaccination or stress, but I went home with massive headache and nausea. I had to cut the daily DBF phone call short because the pain on the left side of my brain was so intense DBF talking was like a knife poking my head. I ended up sleeping from 6pm to 6am, and now I'm sort of fine, just a bit tired.

But it ment no stitching yesterday evening... Anyway I'm waiting for DMC 3865 to arrive, I hope it comes today from Sew Discounted !!!

I resubbed to The Gift of CrossStitching. Typical thing, I didn't resub because I didn't find anything interesting int he past issues, and all of the sudden... I fell in love with Cindy Valentine's sampler. Not only is it a sampler, but there is also a biscornu, and elements can be used seperatly.

So I feel imaginative again, and as the week end is arriving... an excellant combination to do stuff ;)

On a personal note... Lili, send DS to DBF or you won't have your Stitch and Craft issue... You know what I mean...
Post a Comment