Saturday, 3 November 2007

Yet another Acorn Hill update

Call me paranoid (DBF does it all the time...), but I have the impression that since moved the blog, people didn't follow, and that's why I don't have comments anymore. Or maybe there is something in the comments parameters preventing you to do so. If you have technical difficulties, contact me. I'm new at using Blogger ;)

Chiloe, I remember what you said about french bloggers getting 60 comments a post... I have the feeling that french stitchers are globally older, retired or stay at home moms, and so they have more time to comment? Of course there are young stitchers in France as well, don't make me say what I haven't said...

You might have noticed I changed the top banner. New house, new garden, new banner. I'm not really happy with it, but it will have to do until I make the winter one. It's an odd time, when I don't know how long I will keep my Halloween/Fall decorations, on the blog and in my house.

Most of the Christmas decorations I made last year are inFrance at DBF's (where I spend the Christmas holidays), so I will have to mostly make new ones in order to replace the cushions on the mantel piece.

Of course, as you can see, if that's the only problems I have in life... I can consider myself in a good happy place ;)

Acorn hill is growing little by little. I suppose I should hurry?
Post a Comment