Saturday 5 January 2008

School of Needlework update 2

Mrs Ross, and a pupil, I called her Elizabeth.

Elizabeth is a sweet girl yeager to learn, and she really likes Mrs ross' class.

My stitching suffered a bit from headaches and DS playing (Princess Peach)

Plus I lost DMC3828 somewhere.

This will be my last update until Monday/Tuesday, as it's nearly the end of my holidays, and I feel grumpy and kinda sick, for many reasons.

Anyway, I see Lili tonight, it will be great ! :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Madame Ross, l'institutrice, et Elizabeth, une gentille petite fille qui aime apprendre. Peu de broderie recemment pour cause de mal de tete et de DS (Princess Peach). Et j'&i perdu une couleur DMC quelque part.

Ce sera mon dernier post avant lundi ou mardi, car c'est la fin des vacances, et je me sens assez mal et grognon. Heureusement que je vois Lili ce soir !!!

5 comments :

Margaret said...

Happy 2008 to you and all your loved ones San. Hope this is a wonderful year for you in your new home.
I can well imagine you were in a bad mood when you know you would have to say goodbye to DBF again. No fun at all. Thank goodness you got to spend time with Lili again though.
Love your 01/01 start. This is such a great pattern and I love how you have named the student.

Anonymous said...

Bonne année Angelsan!
C'est très joli! C'est drôle, c'est ma première broderie 2008 et j'ai fait les mêmes personnages que toi! Mais la première je l'ai appelé Abigail. Bonne continuation.

patternnuts said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Elizabeth looks like a very devoted pupil as well :)
Love what you've done so far :)
Thank you for your sweet words on my blog today!

Stitchy Princess said...

I hope the rest of your holidays go well!