Thursday 16 October 2008

Do I really have to choose?

As you can see on the "I'm stitching" section of the sidebar, I'm stitching 3 projects at the moment. Depending on how I feel...

Comme vous pouvez voir dans la barre de gauche, je travaille sur différentes choses en ce moment, selon l'humeur...

- First, we have an Halloween Mill Hill kit. Cartboard, threads and beads. It will lovely in the end, but it's quite difficult with loads of different beads, and I can't do the sewing method.

This is the "I want a cute change" project".

- Tout d'abord, un kit Mill Hill pour Halloween, sur carton, avec fils et perles... beaucoup de perles... Et comme je ne peux pas broder en cousant, c'est pas évident.

C'est le projet du changement.

- Then, I dug up the Halloween fairy, now that I have all but one Kreinik thread (the silver one i think).

Lovely design, but the fabric I chose a difficult fabric. Hard to know which hole to go through somehow...

But she's going to be so great once finished, I want to make the effort after all.

- Ensuite, nous avons la fée d'Halloween, que j'ai décidé de repprendre maintenant que j'ai tous les fils Kreinik ( sauf un, l'argenté je crois).

C'est un projet superbe, mais la toile que j'utilise rend le progrès difficile, car on ne voit pas bien dans quel trou il faut plonger !

Enfin, je veux quand même continuer, petit à petit...


- And finally, "Welcome to the Nuthouse", here you see a part of the squirell. Big blocks, variegated threads, this is the simple no brain project.

Now you can see that after lines and lines of the same, I feel like doing a bit of the Halloween fairy ! ;)

- Et finalement, "Welcome to the Nuthouse", on voit ici une partie de l'écureil. Avec ses gros blocs et les fils variés, c'est le projet-repos, celui qui est choisi quand on ne veut pas s'embêter.

Et, revers de la médaille, quand j'en ai marre de faire des lignes et des lignes, c'est halloween Fairy qui appelle...


Now, at home, no problem to switch. But what about the week end? do I have to take all three? Especially since it's moving day on Saturday for DBF, not really time to expend with beads and such !

In other news, someone made an offer on one of my houses (the Harlow one, the one I really want to get rid of), so I should have part of the burden lifted !

Maintenant, à la maison, pas de problème pour passer d'un projet à l'autre, mais en voyage le week end? Surtout que DBF déménage ce week end, donc ce n'est pas très propice à s'étaler avec des perles !

Autres nouvelles, j'ai un acheteur potentiel pour la maison d'Harlow, celle que je voulais absolument me débarasser... Voyons si ça se concrétise... Ce serait une partie du fardeau enlevé...

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Mon prefere reste quand meme la fée d'Halloween.
Bonne journee

Anonymous said...

Write down the name on papers...and give a shake and see which one you picked....but do take note, it's your heart that tells you what you really want to do as you pulled out that name.

Good luck,
Zohrah

Annie said...

Those are all fun pieces. It's good to have choices to switch between so you don't get bored with any one of them. Especially the fairy, since that one is a difficult stitch.

Ginnie said...

These all look great, I love that Waxing Moon one - I think I should do that for my house!!

Nathdmc said...

Ohhhh les chouettes projets !!!! Bon j'ai une nette préférence pour ta Halloween fairy !!!!
J'attends avec impatience de voir ton projet avec les perles, mais pour le transport aïe aïe....
Pour la maison je te dis m.... (tu sais le mot de Cambrone) et je croise les doigts pour toi !
Biz, Nath.

nela said...

Hola San cuentame como esta tu nuevo trabajo? esa hada de halowwen esta quedando hermosa, sobre el papel perforado, es de tener paciencia, es un trabajo mas lento....
saludos nela