Wednesday 21 November 2007

Replies to you....

This winter ewe... has a story in itself... Looking back in my blog, I stitched it beginning of last years Christmas holidays. Apparently i wanted to stitcht he house "DMC 341, but I met with Lili and she let me borrow some Needle Necessities threads for the house and the tree. So I have no idea what reference they are, maybe Lili could help us with that?

Zohrah, there you are, I missed you, I was just thinking about you, did you move at work already? Do you still read blogs? Do you stitch? Etc...

Kucki, the hanging method isn't definate. I just put a leftover thread for the picture. I don't know if I'm going to put a cord, or a ribbon or whatever, I just had no courage yesterday evening ;)

Hum, not much to say at the moment, and I'm still stitching on "unshowable" stuff, so... there you are...

2 comments :

Leeland said...

Two hours' sleep after my last email to you, what a fine way to wake up and see all these lovely posts... I've checked the NN threads I have, the referenceof the thread you used for the house must be NN 1101 blue is blue- ie 1016 crystal blue for the Threadworx references.
You could always show the things you're stitching if you don't say who it is for, may be? Or is it so personal that people will guess eventually? Well, for some of them, I know it could happen...
Love,
Lili

Anonymous said...

Hello and good morning San,

I've moved to the new worksite. On 23rd Oct but officially starts on 1st Nov. Weird!! Shorter working hours and a pay increment....woohoo!!.

I've stopped stitching and sewing but totally minimise blog reading. In fact I only catch yours, Becky, most of the NNC ladies, Cindy SG, Carol.

Youngest sis have just given birth to a bouncy, very 'loud' 3rd baby boy on 20th Nov. So mum and Adam is there while I'm home alone.

Zohrah