Wednesday 12 March 2008

Une cocotte sur un mur...

My cold kept me in bed for 4 days... not fun !
Many of you went to "L'aiguille en fete" in Paris, all about stitching and needlework, and I wish I could have been there. Well, I could go next year, but then the reports on different blogs are a bit discoureaging, too many people, rude and pushing... I've lived in England for 10 years, I'm not sure I can face that again... Well, I have a whole year to think about it !!!

But I have to say that in London expos, or even in the tube and streets of London, when you hear people complaining or arguing, bingo ! it's French people. Sometimes we try to stay well away from them in the metro and such... Then it's no wondered french people are classified as "rude". Such a shame...

Anyway, the picture is the little "cocotte" (hen) I made last night, all in felt. I reeeeeeally don't feel like doing Easter for some reason. So hey... I decided to concentrate on a gift I'm stitching. Because Blogger doesn't allow password protection of individual posts, I posted (and will be posting) on my website at http://angelsan.free.fr

Some of you already received an email with the password. If you want that password, all you need to do is tell me by email or comment. I don't bite. Promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mon rhume m'a gardee au lit... 4 jours ! Pas drole !

Je vois que de nombreuses d'entre vous ont ete a l'Aiguille en Fete a Paris, et j'aurais bien voulu y etre. Peut etre l'an prochain. Mais aurais-je envie de faire l'effort quand vous dites qu'il y avait plein de monde, qui etaient impolis et pousseurs, tout ca? Ca fait 10 ans que je vis en Angleterre, arriverais-je a survivre a la jungle?

Ceci est un sujet dont on parle parfois avec DBF... dans une expo anglaise, ou dans les rues de Londres, quand on entend quelqu'un rouspeter ou s'engeuler, ce sont systematiquement des francais. Dommage, ya aps de quoi etre fiers, et du coup on nous colle l'etiquette de "impoli", et ca en devient une caricature...

Evidemment, la corrolation ne marche que dans ce sens-la, ca ne veut pas dire que tous les francais ralent dans les rues de Londres, evidemment ! Mais il suffit d'une personne pour ruiner la reputation de tous.

Bon, sinon, la photo est une petite "cocotte" que j'ai faite hier soir, mais je suis pas d'humeur Paques. Alors je fais mes "devoirs" et je brode un cadeau. Comme sur Blogspot je ne peux pas faire de message protege, ca se trouve sur mon site web a http://angelsan.free.fr

Certaines d'entre vous ont deja recu le mot de passe par email, les autres.... il suffit de m'envoyer un mail ou un commentaire pour l'avoir. je ne mords pas, promis !!!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Elle est sympa cette pitite cocotte !!! et dire que j'ai même pas commencé à décorer les 2 malheureux 9 que j'ai vidé l'autre jour..... pfoufff,
Bizoux et bon courage, Nath.

Púpava said...

I love the hen!

nela said...

varios...
el secret guaoo genial...
el pollito esta hermosos, el huevo a ver mi sugerencia tome un huevo de anime o icopor y haga como yo con la teleta.. a de quedar genial...
y el bullion puede hacer un conejo con tontadas facil repite varias lineas para hacer la cara, luego pon ojos y bigotes y las aorejas son otra linea de bullion y listo...
si tengo tiempo, bueno si mi esposo me deja tioempo pues aestoy de enfermara de el. que esta en cama te hago muestra del conejo en bullion...
el bordado de pascua esta hermoso.. felicidades.. y el pincushion esta lindo
sugerencia tomar soporte de bambalinas y hacer uno miniatura se vera genial...
besos
nela

nela said...

ahhh me alegro estes mejor.. cuidese del poeln del cambio de temporada.. eso es terrible...

Leeland said...

Very cute!
I don't have much taste for Easter myself...
I agree 200% about the French generally complaining and rude and the British generally nice and polite, respectful. I'm French too so I can judge...
Great progress on your ssshhhh.
Big huge hugs, San!
Lili

Stitch said...

Hello San! Hope you are feeling much better! I'm so glad I found your blog again..I had missed all the beautiful things you create! Got you on my list now. =)

*hugs*

X Stitch X

Ginny said...

Cute hen. The pink makes it pop.

I think I'm catching your cold, lol; my girls have colds and are miserable.

Anonymous said...

elle est ravissante cette petite poulette!