Wednesday 21 May 2008

A bit of Pink Fairies

The Garden Girl just needs her border... so I suppose I will show a finish tomorrow, or later. Here is my progress on the Pink Fairies. The original picture is on the left sidebar. You can see a girl and someone a bit smaller, but there is still a lot of work to do.

I started this in Spring last year, and put it on hold to stitch Easter cards, but never really came back to it. It's a shame as it's a lovely design...

Patternnuts, making animals out of beads wasn't really common, but we did a little bit anyway. The popular crafts were friendship bracelets, and scoubidous. We used to make them at recess.

----------------------------

Garden Girl est presque finie, il ne manque que la bordure, donc vous devriez voir le projet fini demain ou apres demain. A la place je vous montre les "Pink fairies", ou fees des oeillets. Je l'avais commence au Printemps dernier, mais j'avais du arreter pour faire des cartes de Paques. Puis j'ai perdu la motivation pour le broder....

Vous pouvez voir une fille et un personnage un peu plus petit, mais il y a encore enormement de boulot !!!

Patternnuts, faire des animaux en perles n'etait pas vraiment un truc populaire, on etait plutot avec les scoubidous, puis les bracelets bresiliens qu'on faisait dans la cour de recre !

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ah ok!! C'est celui là! Quel boulot!! J'aime beaucoup ces fées mais je crois que finalement je suis une flemmarde et tous les gros projets me font peur! Bon, bah...j'admire les tiens!!
Bonne petties xxx
bisous

patternnuts said...

Love the fairy! it's really coming along so well. :)
Ah we used to make the friendship bracelets too.
What would you call the animals made out of beads, so I can do a search for kid-friendly directions?~Off to see what "scoubidous" is!

Anonymous said...

J'adore les oeillets
Tu brodes beaucoup en ce moment on ne t'arrete plus !

Leeland said...

What a beautiful design indeed... I had forgotten about it!
Off to the newt post (oooh, I love it!!!).

Pike said...

Hello there!
Fun to find someone stitching the same fairies! I have decided not to start anything new because this has to be ready by the end of July. I still have some odd stitches and most of the back stitch to do.
I have to update my photos...
http://pirjoka.vuodatus.net