Saturday 10 January 2009

Am I too early?

Look what I decided to work on... Yes, Joan Elliott's Easter bunny from US CrossStitcher. I started it about 2 years ago?

This might seem a bit early to work on, especially with all the snow and frost we are having, but this is a big project, so I don't think I will be finished before Easter !

I seem to survive the new polar winter, but I caught a big cold, so no fun !!!

------------------------------------

Ca peut paraitre bizarre, mais j'ai décidé de broder ce lapin de Paques. C'est encore un Joan Elliott, paru il y a quelques années dans le CrossStitcher américain.

Comme c'est un grand projet, et que je l'ai déjà commencé il y a environ 2 ans, je ne pense pas finir avant paques.

Jai l'air de survivre dans la neige et la glace, mais j'ai attrapé un gros rhume, pas cool !

10 comments :

Laura said...

Cute bunny! And actually I think your timing is just about right in order to finish by Easter :-)

stitcherw said...

This is a cute one, with the fun colors is a nice pick for the cold winter months. Given how fast you stitch, I'll bet you could have it done by Easter.
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hope your cold will go away quickly. I love your Easter Bunny, it is very cute. And I don't think your timing is off. Have a wonderful day!

Ginnie said...

So cute, I love Bunny pictures.... I used to keep rabbits as a child!

Annie said...

He's a cute bunny. Never to early to start a cutie. I'm just recovering from a 2 week bout with bronchitis myself so I feel your pain. Hope you're recovering as well.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! You stitch so fast so I am betting you can finish it by Easter. (no pressure) :) I hope you get over that cold soon, its been freezing here too.

Anonymous said...

Soigne toi bien !
Il y pas de saison pour broder !!!
JE suis bien en train de faire une botte de Noel !

Anonymous said...

J'aime beaucoup ce lapin, je m'étais procuré le mag aussi mais je ne l'ai jamais fait et ça ne sera pas pour cette année! Alors je me contenterai de regarder tes avancées!!
Soigne toi bien et gros bisous!!

Nathdmc said...

Ohhhh ! Soignes toi bien !!!! Très jolie ton lapin ! J'aurai craquè moi aussi, et vu ma vitesse de progression j'en aurai encore fait moins que toi !!!!!! J'aime bien ta fraisikitty, très mimi !!!!
Bizoux, Nath.

Anonymous said...

ET D ORGANISER UN LYNCHAGE AVEC L ARGENT PUBLIC POUR CETTE GROSSE TACHE DE SI PEU PRESIDENT DE LA REPUBLIQUE FRANCAISE, QUESTION DE POUVOIR ? (Chut, ils n'en parlent pas sur rtl et les gens son si bêtes...) http://fr.techcrunch.com/2008/12/23/fr-10-manieres-de-traiter-les-trolls/