Sunday 18 October 2009

Coming to America finished


I'm back to regular stitching... and that's how I finished this "Coming to America" from LHN. Click on the picture to see it bigger. Now I'm on "Lavender's blue", a new one from LHN, on the same fabric.

This week will be my move, and I still have so many things to do, it's frightning! I mean, after all the packing, there will be the unpacking, and the cleaning, etc... And I start an interim work the following week ! Well... Busy busy !!!!

-----------------------------

Je suis de retour au point de croix, et j'ai donc fini "Coming to America " de LHN. J'ai enchainé avec "Lavender's blue", aussi de LHN, et sur la même toile.

Cette semaine aura lieu mon déménagement, et il y a donc beaucoup à faire, avant et après, vu qu'une fois emballé, il faudra tout ranger à nouveau, nettoyer, etc.... Et la semaine suivante, je commance un interim ! Busy Busy....

5 comments :

Annette said...

What a lovely finish.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Congratulations on your Finish...you did a beautiful job in stitchng that. Are you going to frame it?

I just got done moving and I'm not all the way done moving yet. My brother has to bring the last load to my Apt next weekend and than I get to sort and organized my Apt. I'm doing that now too. I know what you are going through when it comes to moving. Packing and unpacking is not fun.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Nathdmc said...

Contente de te lire ! Comment vas-tu ? Je croyais que tu avais déjà déménagé..... C'est quoi comme job ? en France ou en Belgique ?
OK ok j'arrête avec mes questions.... -))
Beau travail ton ouvrage,
Bizoux et bon courage,

Pink.Canary said...

Il est superbe!! Bon courage pour le déménagement!! Bisous

Anonymous said...

Happy moving and back to France. Sorry for not visiting your blog. I've been busy myself. Another son and he just turn 3months old. And I got caught up with playing games on Facebook.

Zohrah