Monday 5 October 2009

A few things

I finally finished the front of the beaded snowman. It's a sort of needle weaving without a loom, and it's 10cm high. Now I have to make the back !
As you can guess, it's quite long to make....

Here is also a picture of a doily I made a few weeks ago. All twirly and square ! And I already have another in my hook...

And of course I keep making braids in Kumihimo. I just received my book with different techniques of making those braids, it's cool !

At the moment I have problems concentrating on one craft... so I do a bit of this and a bit of that...

-------------------------------

Après plus d'une semaine j'ai enfin fini l'avant du bonhomme de neige en perles. C'est une sorte de tissage à l'aiguille, et c'est assez long à faire, mais il faut encore faire l'arrière !

Voici aussi une photo d'un napperon carré que j'ai fait il y a quelques semaines, et une tresse en kumihimo. Je viens de recevoir un bouquin avec plein de techniques, donc je vais encore expérimenter.

En ce moment j'ai du mal à me concentrer sur une seule chose, du coup, j'avance plus lentement ;)






8 comments :

Annie said...

You really have branched out into crafty-land. That snowman is the cutest and the doily is such an interesting pattern. Hope your cross-stitch supplies aren't feeling jealous!

Annette said...

What a lovely snowman and doily.
Good luck with trying the braids in Kumihimo

annelize said...

That doily is really impressive, and the snowman will be all sparkly on your Christmas tree.

Are you going to Alexandra Palace this weekend?

Ginny said...

Your doily is incredible! Absolutely breathtaking.

Nathdmc said...

C'est super chouette ton bonhomme en perles.... j'en connais une qui serait curieuse de savoir comment on fait....
Question concentration, je suis comme toi, j'occile entre ouvrage, lecture et cuisine..... donc j'ai 1 ouvrage que j'emméne avec moi, un pour la maison, je viens de finir un super bouquin et question cuisine, je donne dans les légumes en ce moment....
Bizoux et Bon courage,
Nath.

Lutine said...

j'aime bien le bonhomme de neige.
Avec cette technique, tu peux presque faire n'importe quelle grille de point de croix en perle, non ?

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love that Doily...I crochet too....I am in the middle of making a Ripple Afghan out of Varigated Thread.

Congratulations on your finishes

Lutine said...

Tiens un petit lien qui peut t'interesse
http://nuido.blogspot.com/2009/10/kusudama-and-je-challenge.html