Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy V day and crochet pics

Why the little pig? I saw the pattern on Lucy Ravenscar's blog and found it cute ! Here you see it big and detailled, but in reality it's only 3cm long !

I activated the moderation feature on this blog, but I missed the comments for 2 days, because I was expecting an email from blogspot asking me to moderate them, duh ! But now I found and approuved them, and now is time for some answers...

Beelizabeth, I doubt the japanese comments are real, when I receive about 15 of them at the same time, from the same "person", and on ancient posts. And usually Google translator gives me poetic gibberish, but you can make out something out of it... most of the time ;)

Debbie, the Winter fairy fabric is very special to me, as my friend Kim hand dyed it for me. Needless to say it's a one of a kind ! Joan Elliott used a similar one from Polstitches I think. Isn't it written in the mag? Or maybe on Joan Elliott's blog ? You get the magazines 3 months late? I guess it's their now low cost postage policy, because it took the magazines a bit more than a month to come from England to France (as comparison, a letter by post takes about 3 days).

And to finish this post, I included pictures of my two latest doilies. I have to reduce the crafting a bit at the moment, especially crochet, because I have a bit of carpel tunnel symdrome in my right hand. I'll have to go back to stitching I guess (which I do with my left hand) or learn to crochet with my left hand.... ;)

----------------------------------------

Pourquoi un petit cochon? En fait, j'ai trouvé le modèle sur le site de Lucy Ravenscar et comme il était si mignon.... La photo est géante, l'original fait 3 cm en fait !!!!

Vous vous souvenez que j'ai activé la modération des commentaires cette semaine? Et voilà que j'ai attendu des emails de Blogspot me demandant de modérer des commentaires... qui ne sont jamais arrivés, et pour cause !!!! Mais je les ai finalement trouvés et approuvés. Je sais, parfois je suis un peu à coté de moi-même ;)

Enfin, j'ai aussi mis des photos de mes deux derniers napperons. En ce moment je dois réduire ma production car j'ai un peu douleurs dans le pouce droit. C'est gènant pour crocheter, un peu moins pour broder (je brode de la main gauche,e t je crochete de la main droite, allez savoir), donc je vais devoir plus broder ou apprendre à crocheter avec la main gauche !



2 comments :

martamag said...

Ces naperons sont très, très joils!

Nathdmc said...

Il est mimi le petit cochon, les napperons aussi, d'ailleurs.
En ce moment je suis très crochet aussi, mais plus dans le style irlandais..... tu peux voir ça sur mon blog si tu t'y ballades... si je m'attarde qur la case des encours, je prends peur, mais qu'importe, je me fais plaisir !!!
Bizoux à toi,