Wednesday 21 April 2010

My first circular knit : a brown cap

No I didn't make the Tweety, he's only modelling the brown and cream cap I made. I used whatever yarn I had, because it's sort of a prototype, I didn't know if i could go all the way with it. Now I will have to make a black and grey cap for DBF. Winter is far, so I have time... ;)

This is my first experience with circular needles..

---------------------------

Non, je n'ai pas fait le Titi, il a juste accepté de poser sur la photo pour montrer le bonnet brun et crème que j'ai fait.
C'est un prototype, donc j'ai utilisé la laine que j'avais sous la main. Maintenant je dois en faire un gris et noir pour DBF, mais heureusement l'hiver est loin, donc j'ai le temps !!!

C'était la première fois que je tricotais avec des aiguilles circulaires...

3 comments :

Annette said...

Love the Tweety..what a cute had he has...

Anne R said...

Great work for first time! If you hadn't told, I wouldn't have known it was a test - it looks totally wearable! :)

Nathdmc said...

l'es pas mal du tout le Titi.... euh, pardon le bonnet !!!! Pour une 1ére c'est génial !!!!
Bizoux à toi,