Friday 16 April 2010

Knitted english lace bag

Yesterday we went shopping in Belgium and I found the perfect mini PC pouch... So good bye the few rows I had already knitted. Annie, you made me think with the fuzzies, so I gave up the idea of kitting the pouch.

So I decided to take up on the "lace challenge" with this little bag. I'm very proud as I managed the ssks and s2kp and other nicities... ok, I made one mistake, but only my mom could tell, as she's an expert knitter !

I kave to say I really appreciate all those tutorial videos around the web for the different stitches !

Now I started a hat on circular needles... another challenge !

-----------------------

Hier j'ai trouvé une pochette parfaite pour mon mini pc alors qu'on faisait les courses en Belgique... Donc j'ai abandonné les quelques rangs djà tricotés et l'idée de tricoter une pochette d'ailleurs !

Et donc j'ai décidé de m'attaquer à un petit sac avec un motif dentelle. Je suis venue à bout des différents points grâce aux nombreuses videos explicatives du net... Seule ma maman pourrait trouver le rang mal fait, vu que c'est elle l'experte tricot !!!!

Et maintenant je m'attaque à un bonnet sur aiguilles circulaires, un autre challenge !

5 comments :

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Didn't mean to crush your creative instincts!

But the new little bag is a real cutie. I love the way you jump into new things non-stop!

(First attempt was misspelled)

Annette said...

What a cute bag..

Nathdmc said...

Mignonne tout plein ta pochette.... Encore du beau travail !!!
Poutoux,

-Sam said...

That is very pretty! You are wise to try lace in small scale first, it give so much confidence!