Wednesday 14 April 2010

Mini knitted bag - with embroidery !

I found this pattern in the book "Petits tricots faciles", it's just the right size for my camera. And I decided to stitch the little flowers, and I think the result is great !

Now I will start a bigger project, a bit experimental : a pocket for my new HP mini computer. After a long time of turning around wondering which netbook to buy, I elected that one yesterday evening. It fits perfectly in my messenger bag, but has no "wallet". So it's time to knit one.

We'll see how it goes...

-----------------------------

Voici une petite pochette pour mon appareil photo, qui est un modèle tiré du livre "Petits tricots faciles". Et j'ai évidemment ajouté les fleurs brodées, j'aime bien le résultat final !

Maintenant je vais m'attaquer à un projet plus grand et expérimental : une pochette pour mon nouveau HPmini ordinateur. He oui, après avoir hésité longtemps, je me suis enfin décidée. Mais comme il n'est pas vendu avec une pochette, à mes aiguilles !!!

On verra comment ça va....

4 comments :

Annie said...

That is adorable! You've gone i-cord crazy! For the computer pouch, think about picking a yarn that doesn't have a lot of little fiber fuzzies. You don't want to damage the screen. I've seen posts on message boards where some people complain about that problem.

Annette said...

What a cute bag..

Can't wait to see your bag for teh HP... Good luck..

Lutine said...

Et ben dis donc on ne t'arrete plus !

Nathdmc said...

Et bin dit donc, tu tricotes plus vite que ton ombre.....
Elle est bien sympa ta pochette....
Beau travail,
Poutoux de la nuit, Nath.