Saturday 6 October 2012

ID Creatives Lille 2012

Yesterday I went to "ID Créatives", a craft expo that goes from town to town in France. I went to the event 4 years ago, but it was so small, with not much, that I didn't go every year.

But this year I felt like checking it out, if only to have a feel of the new trends. So I called my mom to make a day out of it. Hum, this I said day? It took us a little more than an hour to browse all the stands !!! can you say "small"????

First, I have to congratulate the organisation of the stands. There were different sections, textile, paper, customisation, cooking, decoration, each with a different colour on the floor. It helps a lot to know where you are.

Then, of course, what did we see? Lots of paper stuff, scrapbooking, little elements to decorate whatever you want, beads, fabric... It was mostly shops in there, of course. So there were loads of lovely tiny things to see, and so I was left with 2 options : buy a lot, too much, that will end up with the rest of the "must haves" from years past, that never got used, or just look. I went for option 2.

Mom got me a spritzer, to make great effects by turning markers into airbrush. I still have to master this, I'll talk more about it later !

Now, many will ask : "where are the expo pictures?" Well, I forgot to take my camera. It's been so long since I blogged on a regular basis, I lost the reflex to take the camera with me everywhere. Anyway, many stands had a "no photography" sign, and the pictures would have looked a lot like the ones 4 years ago, so just click on the link above to see them.

All in all, it was an enjoyable time out, but a short one.

-----------------------------------------

Hier j'ai été à ID Créatives avec ma maman. Ca faisait 4 ans que je n'avais plus été, car le salon était très petit. He bien il n'a pas vraiment grandi !!!! Au bout d'une heure, on avait fait le tour.

On y trouve pas mal de tissus, perles et autres éléments de custo, ainsi que beaucoup de trucs scrap et papier. Des boutiques, et peu de créateurs. 

On peut applaudir l'organisation des stands par thème, désignés par des couleurs différentes sur le sol. Du coup, on savait si on était dans la région papier ou déco instantanément en regardant ses pieds.

Sinon, pas d'achats, maman m'a juste offert un spritzer, une sorte de pompe qui transforme n'importe quel feutre en aérographe. C'est assez étonnant, mais je dois encore pratiquer pour arriver à faire quelque chose de convainquant. On en reparlera plus tard.

Vous allez me demander "où sont les photos?". En fait, j'ai oublié mon appareil (perte du réflexe de blogger). de toute façon cela aurait donné les mêmes photos qu'il y a 4 ans, et en plus certains stands interdisaient les photos !

En conclusion, c'était bien agréable de voir les nouvelles tendances, mais ce fut bien court.


1 comment :

Nathdmc said...

Hello !
Si cela t'intéresse, j'ai vu sur le blog DMC qu'il y a le 1er salon «Aiguilles et Passions» organisé le samedi 13 et dimanche 14 Octobre 2012 à Steenwoorde (59).
Pour plus d'info : http://blog.dmc.fr/2012/10/11/1001-sorties-42/
Bizoux à toi,
Nath.