Thursday 4 October 2012

Picasa, my best friend

These past months, I didn't just knit on my vest. I made a few little things.... and it's easy to get them lost in the craft basket. But then there is this lovely thing called "inventory". After all, I have to prepare for 3 Christmas fairs this year. So this means making a list of what I have, and the prices... and pictures.

This is where Picasa is a very handy tool. I can upload pictures and keep them in chronological order, with notes, in just one click. So I invite you to check out the album with the 2012 creations, and of course the little things I made.

And because we all love pictures, here is the tawashi rose I made for my grandma's birthday. I made a few more in different colours, well, the petal part at least. I think it's so lovely we don't dare to use it to wash the dishes, but still... ;)

------------------------------------------

Ces derniers mois je n'ai pas fait que du tricot sur ma veste, j'ai aussi fait des petits trucs, en vue des marchés de Noël de cette année.

Mais c'est tellement facile de les perdre à droite à gauche qu'un inventaire est nécessaire, et donc photos.... mises sur mon album Picasa. C'est très pratique, toutes les photos des créations par ordre chronologique, sans mes blablas. Donc je vous invite à aller voir l'album de Craft 2012 pour tout voir.

Mais comme on aime les photos, voici la rose que j'ai faite pour l'anniversaire de ma grand mère. C'est un tawashi, mais on n'oserait pas faire la vaisselle avec ! ;)

1 comment :

Michelle said...

Wash the dishes? Really? How cool is that!