Thursday 3 April 2008

Girls in gardens

Somehow, my throat still hurts a bit... but my eye seems to be weeping less. I still wonder what's in me...

On Good Friday, I started "garden Girl" from CCN. I only managed 18 crosses on that day, being sick and all.

It was the logical choice to stitch after the secret project none of you went to see btw. But I don't really like the design at the moment, nor working on linen, so I dug up an UFO, this Sarah Kay design from Cross Stitch Crazy a long time ago. So that's my project at the moment.

---------------------------------

Pour je ne sais quelle raison, ma gorge me fait toujours mal, mais mon oeil va un peu mieux, je me demande vraiment ce que j'ai....

Le vendredi de Paques, j'ai commence "Garden Girl" de CCN, mais je n'ai fait que 18 croix, vu mon etat. Donc, apres le projet secret (que personne ne semble avoir ete voir d'ailleurs), c'etait le choix logique a broder. Sauf que je n'aime pas trop ce design, il me semble trop niais pour le moment, et j'ai pas envie de bosser sur du lin.

Donc j'ai repris un truc commence il y a tres longtemps, la Sarah Kay aux pommes. paru dans Cross Stitch Crazy. Du coup c'est le projet du moment...

9 comments :

Ginny said...

Sorry to hear you're still a bit under the weather. Garden girl is pretty!

Anonymous said...

les 2 sont très mignon! moi c'est l'inverse, j'ai du mal à rebroder sur de l'aida. C'est marrant, pour les LHN et CCN, je laisse toujours les perso à faire en dernier. Pour le projet secret, je n'avais pas vu que tu avais fini! je vais voir ça de ce clic. Bisous dans tes yeux

Chiloe said...

Elle est très joli cette Sarah KAy.

Anonymous said...

Je suis contente que tu commencer a aller mieux !

Leeland said...

Very cute SK wip that I had totally forgotten about? She looks pensive just like you must be at the moment.
You're right, I haven't checked the ssshhhh.... Shame on me!
I'm on my way then.
Hugs,
Lili

Heidi said...

Sorry to hear you still are feeling ill. Hope you are feeling much better soon!
Your stitching looks great! I wanted to go and check out the secret, but I don't know how!

patternnuts said...

Oh my word that Sarah Kay design is awesome! I love the details of the face. So many patterns are great, except for the faces.

stitcherw said...

Sorry to hear that you are still fighting that bug. I keep hoping to see a posting saying that you are all better. Hopefully that will be soon.

Garden Girl is very cute, but sometimes linen just does not appeal. With not feeling well, a different project might be a better fit. The SK design is adorable, I'll enjoy watching it grow.
Sue

Nathdmc said...

Yellow !!! Moi j'avais vu le secret terminé, et tu le sais, j'adooooreeeeee !!!!
Pour tes encours, Sarah Kay a ma préférence, ce doit être mon côté fillette qui ressort..... hihihi
Bonne continuation et continues de bien te soigner,
Big Bizoux toujours sans microbes mais avec la neige.....