Tuesday 20 November 2007

All over the place !!!

I feel frustrated not to have my order from 123 Stitch.
I finished something, but can't show it as the recipient reads this blog
Can't show wip of what I started because the recipient reads this blog
I don't like the fabric I started "Gifts of the Season" so I have to start over
I don't feel like stitching "Gifts of the season", I feel like little decorations right now

On top of it, Lauren's advice was good, so I joined the WxsW group, and I plan on starting a lovely Christmas tree.

So all in all... no picture. better luck next time !!!

2 comments :

Leeland said...

Oh my! Just don't force yourself on the project! I know what happens then... at least with me... Lol!!!
And you know, I also agree about the fabric: remember Brightneedle's doll house? I soooo can't stand the aida I'm working on that I have decided to start it all over... After three and a half rooms. Don't waste your time, you never have enough of it anyway...
Hugs!
Lili

Stitchy Princess said...

I'm glad you took my advice! I hope it works out for you :)